Educational resources for physicians and healthcare providers
Nonmedical Use of Xtampza® ER and Other Oxycodone Medications in Adults Evaluated for Substance Abuse Treatment: Real-World Data from the Addiction Severity Index-Multimedia Version (ASI-MV®)
Click below to view an educational infographic related to real-world non-medical use.
Postmarketing Analysis of Misuse, Abuse, and Diversion of Xtampza® ER
Click below to view an educational interactive infographic related to real-world evidence of misuse, abuse and diversion.
- Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) Continuing Education activity search is a resource that lists FDA REMS-compliant accredited continuing education (CE) programs offered by an accredited provider of CE for providers of opioid analgesics and HCPs that provide care to patients and their caregivers
- Medscape CME Collection Page housing programs on recently available real-world data (RWD) showing the effects of abuse deterrent formulations and how RWD are being utilized to inform public policy, prescribing patterns, and patient safety
- Project Lazarus is a non-profit organization that provides training and technical assistance to communities and clinicians addressing prescription medication issues
- American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) Pain Treatment Guidelines
- American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM): Tools for Practice
- American Medical Association (AMA): Promote Safe Storage and Disposal of Opioids and All Medications
- Opioid Patient Prescriber Agreement
- US Department of Veterans Affairs: Opioid Taper Decision Tool